Areas of Expertise
The company’s operation regards carrying out studies, consulting services, conducting research projects, public awareness and professional training.
In particular, Eco-Consultants S.A. is active in the fields of:
- Monitoring of natural Environment: Flora, Fauna and Habitats.
- Applied Ecology in: Ecological Field Analysis, Environmental Auditing, Environmental Impact and Risk Assessment.
- Environment Management of Natural Reserves and National Parks.
- Ecological engineering: Land Restoration and Reclamation, Solid and Hazardous Waste Management and Disposal, Wastewater and Sewage and Industrial Effluents Treatment and Disposal Plants.
- Development and application of quality and environment management systems: EN ISO 22OOO (HACCP), EN ISO 9001:2000, EN ISO 14001:2004, EMAS.
- Livestock Farms and Crops Design and Aquaculture Planning.
- Labor’s health and safety conditions studies.
In particular, company is elaborating the following categories of studies
- Environmental Impact Assessment
- 1a. Transport Networks
- 1b. Hydraulics & Port Plants
- 1c. Infrastructures
- 1d.Tourism Facilities
- 1e. Aquaculture & Livestock Establishments
- 1f. Industrial Facilities
- 1g. Renewable energy establishments
- 1h. Transport of Energy, Fuel & Chemicals
RESEARCH & CONSULTING CATEGORIES
The company is registered according to the Hellenic and the European legislation (Dir. 92/50/EC) to the National Register of Research and Consulting Firms (No 357) in the following categories and codes:
|Chemical studies and surveys||17||Γ|
|Replantation planning and plant engineering studies||25||Γ|
|Fishery and Aquaculture Studies||26||Γ|
In order to support its works and projects the company owns all the necessary technical infrastructure and equipment.